Re: Fast Boat to China

From Satya Gabriel <sgabriel@mtholyoke.edu>
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:02:00 -0500 (EST)
Cc zhongguo@openflows.org
In-reply-to <d4e7cb073e3de.442188a2@mail.nyu.edu>
References <d4e7cb073e3de.442188a2@mail.nyu.edu>

Andrew,

One of my older students (a veteran of the GPCR) volunteered to translate
my text (_Chinese Capitalism and the Modernist Vision_).  Would you want
me to ask around to see if perhaps a grad student from the mainland would
want to do this for your text?  By the way, who is the Shanghai publisher?

Cheers,

    Satya

Satya J. Gabriel
Dept. of Economics       \|/		   "Pay no attention to that man
Mount Holyoke College  ---0---		 	       behind the screen."
South Hadley, MA 01075   /|\                                   /
                                                              /
Home Page: www.satya.us                               {@ @} /