Re: CFP: "Is a History of the Cultural Revolution Possible?"

From Martin Hart-Landsberg <marty@lclark.edu>
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:10:22 -0700
In-reply-to <6.2.1.2.2.20050920112916.03c2a850@pop.uchicago.edu>
References <6.2.1.2.2.20050920112916.03c2a850@pop.uchicago.edu>

I am not familiar with Alain Badiou, who seems to be a key person in
anchoring this program.  If someone is familiar with his work, could
they provide some background to his approach and position on the CR and
relevant/related issues.

Marty Hart-Landsberg

--On Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:32 AM -0500 Saul Thomas