Re: CASS scholars warn about neo-liberalism

From Martin Hart-Landsberg <marty@lclark.edu>
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:32:35 -0800
In-reply-to <4195074E.3020204@chinastudygroup.org>
References <4195074E.3020204@chinastudygroup.org>

I wonder if anyone can help me out.  I am unable to read Chinese,
unfortunately, but would like a sense of what this document is about.
Who are these scholars, what is their warning, where are they
publishing it, etc.  If someone could give me a brief sense of this i
would be very greatful.

Marty

--On Friday, November 12, 2004 1:56 PM -0500 Jonathan Lassen