Re: csg server?

From Jonathan Lassen <jjlassen@chinastudygroup.org>
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 04:04:59 -0500
Cc zhongguo@openflows.org
In-reply-to <BAY10-F37hPdHfKsp3M0000234a@hotmail.com>
References <BAY10-F37hPdHfKsp3M0000234a@hotmail.com>
User-agent Mozilla Thunderbird 0.6 (Windows/20040502)

Hi Matt,

Apologies for the problems. We had to move servers unexpectedly over the
weekend, and everything that could go wrong did. The site is now online at:

http://chinastudygroup.org/index.php (note no www!)

You will get an error if you look for www.chinastudygroup.org, but the
current host says they will clear this problem up soon.

I sent out a news update earlier this afternoon, I'm not sure if it went
through or not since I've just got this email back.

The new design is part of a plan to make the site considerably more
user-driven. You can't see that currently, but will probably see some
changes over the next few weeks, depending on what gets approved.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Jonathan

PS The translation project and blog section will be back very soon.