Support this collective

From Saul Thomas <stthomas@uchicago.edu>
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:06:07 -0500

From: "Hsin-Hsing Chen" <dkchen10@hotmail.com>

Dear All,

Please help to forwad the information to your email lists, especially those
who are in North America and concerned with labor rights.

Just Garment is the first unionized Maquila in the vast and expanding
export garment industry in El Salvador. It is established through a
three-year joint campaign involving activists from El Salvador, Taiwan and
US against a Taiwanese multinational which tried to cut and run and avoid
unionizing. At this moment, Just Garment is financed by the Taiwanese
company but run by Salvadoran workers as a collective.

Thanks a lot in advance for helping!

Hsin-Hsing