job opening in Hong Kong

From Hairong Yan <hairongy@Princeton.EDU>
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:08:51 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Job Opening (fwd)
From: "Alvin Y. So" <soalvin@ust.hk>
Date: Tue, September 14, 2004 3:58 pm
To: sosc-fac-list@ust.hk, sosc-PG-list@ust.hk

Dear Colleagues and PG students:

Job opening at HKU: Research Office (Associate Director) of the
Hong Kong Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences (see attachment).
This is a new Institute aimed "to create a scholarly community that
transcend disciplinary, institutional, geographical, and generational
boundaries."

If you know anyone who may be interested in the post, please
encourage him/her to apply. Thanks.

Alvin