server problems

From Jonathan Lassen <jlassen@clarku.edu>
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 23:27:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

The problems over the last two days have been caused by a problem on the hard
disk the server is hosted on, completely out of our control. So the last 5 days
of news updates (and the new wiki!) are gone, I'm sad to say. The links from the
most recent news update should be good, however, and things should be back in
order soon.

Cheers,

Jonathan

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:11 , cliver <cliver@fulbrightweb.org> sent:

>Has anyone else had trouble accessing the China Study Group news archives
through the headlines e-mail? None of the links from the headlines to CSG are
working the past two days. I wonder if the Chinese government has finally decided
to block this website in China.