Forwarded from Ralph Litzinger

From Saul Thomas <stthomas@uchicago.edu>
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:50:46 -0500

Dear Robert, I am currently in Beijing and having no problem accessing
articles
if I first go to the CSG site.  However, if I try to access an article
embedded
in the email messages, then I am having a problem, getting this message: you
have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at Line 1 (whatever that
means).  Hope
that helps, Ralph

Quoting cliver <cliver@fulbrightweb.org>:

 > Has anyone else had trouble accessing the China Study Group news archives
 > through the headlines e-mail? None of the links from the headlines to
CSG are