Re: cybersquatting ?

From "W.J. R." <dfused@hotmail.com>
Date Sat, 11 Dec 1999 12:07:41 EST

[: hacktivism :]

>From: ZoeScanner <zoescanner@yahoo.com>
>
>This was in my news and i felt it was
>relevant......I bet this is exactly what started
>the cybersquatting fuss in the first place.
>now,while i don't appreciate what Harvard and the
>others are doing...I especially would like to see
>guys like this Rys get stomped....They are the
>ones whom are ruining the net for everybody.Just
>to make a buck. sqish these weasles and it all
>just might clear up a little.
>peace
>ZoeScanner
>

>04:29 PM ET 12/09/99
>Harvard Sues Alleged Cybersquatter

I do admire anyone who is willing to think far enough ahead to make a buck.
However, when you see that all hell is breaking loose because of those means
to make money, it's time to quit playing the game. When a person's means to
make money is causing total distress for anyone else, they need to find
something else better to do with their creativity. There are a thousand and
one different ways to make money on the internet these days. I would advise
this person to find one.