Re: WTO

From ZoeScanner <zoescanner@yahoo.com>
Date Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:40:04 -0800 (PST)

[: hacktivism :]

No,the same tactics used in Echelon and the small
arms sale etc. will not work here.Wishfull
thinking (sigh)..Something more along the lines
of procuring a list of BB participants,complete
with their faq's could be useful...to cause them
grief by,oh,say...plastering
pertinant,meaningfull messages and graphics on
their sites,The one's left standing that is...a
world wide organized 'protest' lasting as long as
their bloody 'meetings'and beyond,if it has any
impact. I am gathering such a list,yet
incomplete,in hopes that it may be usefull in
some way.Sure,the street activists need our
help,they already are asking for it.Have
been.Unfortunately,most of us cannot be there on
scene,yet,the plea for people to run the vids and
such....hmmmm...some strategically placed
streaming videos could be usefull,especially live
action....Must look into that.yes, If we all get
together and cause a little H* it will be
noticed...they are expecting us to...can we
afford to 'let them down?'..ha! because they are
expecting us,we have to take special pains in
doing our homework on this one....after
all...hurting innocents is not what we are about.
This is a mega monster,and we are but a stone...
peace
ZoeScanner