Re: Grocery Store Cards

From maggie knowles <maggie@vgn.com>
Date Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:32:42 -0800
References <199911091138.GAA29639@lists.tao.ca> <v04210101b44dd1ae66e2@[207.226.3.11]>

[: hacktivism :]

i was thinking of an internationally "organized" day(s) of direct
action.  make it a well publicized event and make it known it's being
done to make a statement re: citizens' demand rights to privacy. show
corps there are things the people can and will do to control their own
info about themselves. show them who's boss, corrupt their data and make
it public knowledge that thier data's corrupt.  ...hmmmm, i wonder how
much money they'd lose?....