Re: BOYCOTT XOOM! BRING BACK FREEPELTIER!

From Tom <trgarner@yta.attmil.ne.jp>
Date Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:16:02 +0900
In-reply-to <199911110225.VAA14375@lists.tao.ca>
References <199911110225.VAA14375@lists.tao.ca>

[: hacktivism :]

Greeting "Friend",

JUst wanted to ask, how is a site "Dismantled" when it is being
RE-directed.

Most personnel that "ban" sites do NOT give you the OPTION to redirect
traffic.

Next, just curious on my part, b/c I have this strange sense on
protesting, Are you planning on protesting EVERY company that supports Xoom?
Or just advertisements COMING from Xoom?

Also, what is Cuba Si?  I'm dumb, I'll admit it, but if you READ
something there, why not post a link to that site so that others may
READ what you READ and make their own opinion.   If this Cuba Si, is in another
language maybe you can translate (since you read it) the
article/section/statement that you read?

Attempting to be informed...

> Cuba Si,

Question, you also stated that you will>  I will reply to any solicted or
> unsocliced advertisments, coming from xoom advertisers and users and
> inform them that I will boycott them, their products and services as
> well.  I am taking this action, in protest of your
> dismantling of the Leonard Peltier Defence Site at
> http://members.xoom.com/freepeltier/index.html .

> Friends,
> This is my response to xoom.com, after reading on Cuba Si, how they
> dismantled the Leonard Peltier web site

----
Tom Garner
email:  trgarner@yta.attmil.ne.jp, tom.garner@yokota.af.mil, trgarner@hotmail.com