Re: OFF TOPIC: question for the geeks among you.....

From ZoeScanner <zoescanner@yahoo.com>
Date Wed, 3 Nov 1999 23:07:51 -0800 (PST)

[: hacktivism :]

Bronc Buster.......what IS  YOUR problem???????
I have seen MANY such replies to these posts.....are
you being this rotten to every one of them????? or do
you just have a problem with my name?.....you sure
don't know me,personally,or you would know this kind
of no brainer nasty letter would get no where.
Now...if you were ever civil, I would
care.....but...you are not.  most of the time,I did
post just a few,less than most were..IF you were
paying any attention you would have seen that.so,what
IS your problem??? AND...where is YOUR great
contributions to these discussions????All I have seen
from you are these to me!
sounds like a glass house syndrome to me....
lay off,bronco...I am breaking no rules...you are.I
almost sent this to you personally,but thought better
of that. If you are just singleing me out to harass,
wondering if this is a personal attempt to get a fight
going(forget that) or if you are like this to the
rest....This behavior is certainly a relevent issue
for this group.......
no one can say anything small in response to anybody
else? bulldinky...I see it every day here.
let everybody see this,then see what they say...
If I am such a bother,and everybody agrees, I will
leave. No problem.
I thought I was helping a little,and want to
contribute too. If this group has a no new members
policy,it should have been stated and locked.
ZoeScanner

******************bronco
writes************************
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 00:15:10 -0500 (EST)
From: Bronc Buster <bronc@2600.com>
To: ZoeScanner <zoescanner@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC: question for the geeks among
you.....

WTF? Are you totaly thick headed or just a total
moron?

STOP POSTING THIS KIND OF CRAP TO THE LIST!!!!

I don't know if I can make it any clearer. Next time
your account
'dissapears'...

*****On Wed, 3 Nov 1999, ZoeScanner wrote:
subscriber about "how to get around a school provided
isp that has

=====