Re: Obtaining a .org domain (was RE: the cybersquatting bill)

From Mark Jeftovic <markjr@privateworld.com>
Date Mon, 01 Nov 1999 22:05:55 -0800
In-reply-to <EA0466720A21D211B6C800104B2B75E201663101@herculis.alphawest.com.au>

[: hacktivism :]

At 08:31 AM 11/2/99 +0800, you wrote:

> [...]

No. Anybody can have .org domain name, the old recommended delegations
for .com/.net/.org went out the window around the same time they
started charging for names in those TLDs.

-mark

----
Mark Jeftovic, <markjr@easydns.com>
easyDNS Technologies Inc. http://www.easyDNS.com/