Re: why so little response to Hacktivism List Proposal 2.0

From noreastah <noreastah@acadia.net>
Date Sun, 31 Oct 1999 09:51:53 -0500
In-reply-to <001601bf235c$891ff6c0$65850918@sanmon1.ca.home.com>
References <0.4278cf3b.254ced8c@aol.com>

[: hacktivism :]

At 09:58 PM 10/30/99 -0700, you wrote:
>   i agree :)   i get the same emails evryone else on this list is
>getting.   lets all just chill, and not be so militant about  this...   off
>subject stuff is no big deal, we just get to  know eachother a little bit
>better.

Off topic subject stuff may not be a big deal for you but others might not
like it. During the week my time is very precious. When I come home from
work I don't want to be sorting through lots of off-topic stuff. I could
care less if there was an occasional off topic message, but if there were
entire threads of off topic stuff I would be irratated.

 speaking of off the subject,   i write really cool electronic
>music. Programmers  luv my stuff, so all you real hackers out there, hack
>to this!   www.mp3.com/pill   hope i'm not too out of line..   piLL

piLL, this isn't really the place to talk about such things. If you really
want to let folks know about your interest in electronic music perhaps you
could put the URL in a signature file.