Re: FW: Technet 99 - get busy!

From "Me Uh, K." <pram512@yahoo.com>
Date Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:35:52 -0700 (PDT)

[: hacktivism :]

http://<http://www.caat.demon.co.uk/>www.caat.demon.co.uk
 (url may be wrapped, sorry)  and I can't get the damn
thing to work - it frequently reloads 404 pages.  (as
in pages that aren't there)  - While this wastes a
fair amount of bandwidth, it doesn't really do enough,
as it's a pretty transmission, sending 2 lines of
text, as opposed to a whole front page.

Suggestions?

-mia k.

--- Grugnog <grugnog@tao.ca> wrote:
> [: hacktivism :]
>
> These seems to be quite a diversity of potential
> actions surrounding this (both
> on, and off line)
> - Grug

htttp://<http://www.caat.demon.co.uk/>www.caat.demon.co.uk