RE: unhappy jam -- tao day!

From "VICE@Paradox" <VICE@ParadoxCafe.Com>
Date Fri, 22 Oct 1999 21:19:06 +0700
Cc "VICEArchIves@ParadoxCafe.Com" <VICE@ParadoxCafe.Com>, <Action@ParadoxCafe.Com>
Importance Normal
In-reply-to <38104EE5.5852@lola.phy.queensu.ca>

[: hacktivism :]

Hey Yo! Our spider picked up "Vietnamese", in the message way down below
and we just thought we really had to trash our better judgement
and say something that has been recurring to us since
this whole JED thing brought us here. That is,
we really wonder what tao.ca and your
HQ look like, because, frankly,
from a HoChiMinh viewpoint
y'all look a tad
bourgeois...
U-Haul?

Please,
please, please,
[James god Brown]
don't flame us, yet.
We're totally *for* most
of what you all are hyping up.
We've even linked you to our site.
HTTP://WWW.ParadoxCafe.Com/VICE, etc.
But, other than some Reason from the Grug,
we've been a bit nonplussed by quite a number of
the rants we've been reading from your righteous list.

Here's "why?":
While listening to the laughs and screams of a dozen Viet kids
who play outside our glassless windows and the barbed and razor wire
that keeps the weaker-willed of their brothers and sisters from ripping off
our Dream ([tm] of Honda), our PC, and the few hundred USD we've holed up in this cage,
we read the rants of hacktivists, hackedivists and some atavistic sots...

Which reminds us:
Yo Kirk, you wankin yank.
[See Brad Waugh, down beLow.]
You know the Ozzies call you "Scepos"?
from the Cockney "Septic Tank"?
You have an inkling why?
'Cause Canucks are
shittin into yo'.
You get it?
Brother
Yank.

ReTurn:
Each day we ride through swarms of Hondas, monsoons or not,
and gawk in awe at crips that look like the "Alien"
as they cart themselves about and panhandle,
with great huge freakin
SMILES!!!...

You get it, folks?
We ain't got MTV,
not MuchMusic
not shite.

We had to ask the RageBoy,
www.rageboy.com,
"Who the hey
is "Jerry"
on tv,
now,
RB
?"

Notus bene: We've made no judgements here.
But we *do* really want to know
Just *who* the hey
y'all really
ARE.

We're updating
our links.

All the best,
AD,
VICE

Vietnam Information Communications & Education (VICE) Consulting
        -- A Service of LacViet Computing Corporation, VietNam
 Post:   191A Hoang Van Thu, Phu Nhuan, HoChiMinh City, VietNam
 Mobile: Outside Vietnam: +84 90826303; In VN: (090) 826303
 eMail:  VICE@ParadoxCafe.Com or PADd00@HCM.VNN.VN
 Tel:    See Mobile, above; Fax: +(848) 8476898
 Web:    http://www.paradoxcafe.com/VICE
 Attn:   AD Marshall
 This is not a VICE -> []-8         VICE Consulting - Clamp Down