Re: IS BIG BROTHER READING YOUR E-MAIL (fwd)

From Kirk Bailey <idiot1@netzero.net>
Date Thu, 21 Oct 1999 18:26:41 -0400
Organization Silas Dent Memorial Cabal of ERIS Esoteric and Hot dog boiling society
References <3.0.32.19991021130423.00a71d00@pop.newsdigital.com>

[: hacktivism :]

Sure thing Pat. Email is my drug of preference, usually with a cream
soda chaser. EXECUTED ANY POLICE OFFICERS recently?

It's simple; if slavery were security we could all sell ourselves to
uncle sugar and be perfectly safe. Just like state secrecy; if secrecy
were the essense of good government, we could all vote with our eyes
closed and have a perfect society. AS these are both obvious insane
statements, the logic behind them must e flawed (reducto ad adsurdum
technique of testing a proposition).

Do we need laws? Some. Do we need to have ANY secrets? Some, for limited
periods of time, to keep enemies in the dark of our preparations to wage
war, in a declared war, or methods to defend against war. Where does it
end? When the government make an enemy of it's people, and treats that
populace as a hostile enemy, it has turned on it's master.

Is there any benifit to doing evil? Were there not, it would not be
tempting. But it's still evil. Find another way Uncle sam, and Leave us
alone. Here's the best explaination of the Libertarian mindset I ever
heard:

"Peaceful Honest people don't belong in jail."

Be cool.

--
Respectfully,

Rev Dr Kird D Bailey MsD KsC

* Ye shall know the truth,                *
*       and the truth shall set ye free.  *
*                Where I Is:              *
*        http://gipco.webjump.com/        *
*            to talk at me some:          *
*        mailto:idiot1@netzero.net        *
*     mailto:deliberatus@altavista.net    *
*    mailto:lobias1@juno.com (no files)   *
* Within the sweep of their sword,        *
*          EACH man is an Ubar. Disarm?   *
********************Fnord******************

The following is dedicated to the snoops who monitor all our email, in
the hopes that it wastes their time. PLEASE copy this to your sig file
and trip their catwiskers also.

Waihopai, INFOSEC, Information Security, Information Warfare, IW, IS,
Priavacy, Information Terrorism, Terrorism Defensive Information,
Defense Information Warfare,
Offensive Information, Offensive Information Warfare,
National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, Reno, Compsec, Computer
Terrorism, Firewalls,
Secure Internet Connections, ISS, Passwords,
to trigger DefCon V, Hackers, Encryption, Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA,
S/Key, SSL, FBI, Secret Service, USSS, Defcon, Military, White House,
Undercover, NCCS, Mayfly, PGP, Cypherpunk, PEM, RSA, Perl-RSA, MSNBC,
bet, AOL, AOL TOS, CIS, CBOT, AIMSX, STARLAN, 3B2, BITNET, COSMOS,
DATTA, E911, FCIC, HTCIA, IACIS, UT/RUS, JANET, JICC,
ReMOB, LEETAC, UTU, VNET, BRLO, BZ, CANSLO, CBNRC, CIDA, JAVA, Active X,
Compsec 97, LLC, DERA, Mavricks, Meta-hackers, ^?, Steve Case, Tools,
Telex, COINTELPRO,
Military Intelligence, Scully, Flame, Infowar, Bubba, Freeh, Archives,
Sundevil, jack, Investigation, ISACA, NCSA, spook words, Verisign,
Secure, ASIO, Lebed, ICE, NRO, Lexis-Nexis, NSCT, SCIF, FLiR, Lacrosse,
The Company, Flashbangs, HRT, DIA, USCOI, CID, BOP, FINCEN, FLETC, NIJ,
ACC, AFSPC, BMDO, NAVWAN, NRL, RL, AVWCWPNS, NSWC, USAFA, AHPCRC, ARPA,
LABLINK, USACIL, USCG, NRC,
~, CDC, DOE, FMS, HPCC, NTIS, SEL, USCODE, CISE, SIRC, CIM, ISN, DJC,
SGC, UNCPCJ, CFC, DREO, CDA, DRA, SHAPE, SACLANT, BECCA, DCJFTF, HALO,
HAHO, FKS, 868, GCHQ, DITSA, SORT, AMEMB, NSG, HIC, EDI, SAS, SBS, UDT,
GOE, DOE, GEO, Masuda, Forte, AT, GIGN, Exon Shell, CQB, CONUS, CTU,
RCMP, GRU, SASR, GSG-9, 22nd SAS, GEOS, EADA, BBE, STEP, Echelon,
Dictionary, MD2, MD4, MDA,
MYK, 747,777, 767, MI5, 737, MI6, 757, Kh-11, Shayet-13, SADMS, domestic
Spetznaz operations, Recce, 707, CIO, NOCS, Halcon, Duress, RAID,
Psyops, grom, D-11, SERT, VIP, ARC, S.E.T. Team, MP5k, DREC, DEVGRP, DF,
DSD, FDM, GRU, LRTS, SIGDEV, NACSI, PSAC, PTT, RFI, SIGDASYS, TDM.
SUKLO, SUSLO, TELINT, TEXTA. ELF, LF, MF, VHF, UHF, SHF, SASP, WANK,
Colonel, domestic disruption, smuggle, 15kg,
ammonium nitrate shipment, Pretoria, M-14, enigma, Bletchley Park,
Clandestine, nkvd, argus, afsatcom, CQB, NVD, Counter Terrorism
Security, Rapid Reaction, Corporate Security, Police, sniper, PPS, ASIS,
ASLET, TSCM, Security Consulting, High Security, Security Evaluation,
Electronic Surveillance, MI-17,
Counterterrorism, spies, eavesdropping, debugging, interception, COCOT,
rhost, rhosts, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, Gamma, Gorizont,
Guppy,
Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Cornflower,
Daisy, Egret, Iris, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M.,Sphinx,
Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG,
Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, csystems, passwd,
2600 Magazine, Competitor, EO, Chan, Alouette,executive, Event Security,
Mace, Cap-Stun,
stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE,
Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable &
Wireless, CSE, Embassy, ETA, Snuff Porno, Fax, finks, Fax encryption,
white noise, pink noise, CRA, M.P.R.I., top secret, Mossberg, do a
number 3,50BMG, Macintosh Security, Information theory, Macintosh
Internet Security, Macintosh Firewalls, Unix Security, VIP Protection,
SIG, sweep, Medco, TRD, TDR, sweeping, TELINT, Audiotel, Harvard, 1080H,
SWS, Asset, Satellite imagery, force, Cypheracking, Coderpunks, TRW,
remailers, replay, redheads, RX-7, explicit, FLAME, Pornstars, AVN,
Playboy, Anonymous, Sex, chaining, codes, Nuclear, 20, subversives,
SLIP, toad, fish, data havens, unix, formula c, formula a, formula b,
formula d, the, Elvis, quiche, DES, 1*, NATIA, NATOA, sneakers,
Counterintelligence, industrial espionage, PI, TSCI, industrial
intelligence, H.N.P., a Juiliett Class
Submarine, Statoned in Scotland, this boomer can be penetrtated. Locks,
loch, Ingram Mac-10, sigvoice, ssa, E.O.D., SEMTEX, penrep, racal, OTP,
OSS, Blowpipe, CCS, GSA, Kilo Class, squib, primacord, RSP, Becker,
Nerd, fangs, Austin, Comirex, GPMG, Speakeasy, Detcord, humint, GEODSS,
Plastique, SORO, M5, ANC, zone, SBI, DSS, S.A.I.C., Minox, Keyhole, SAR,
Rand Corporation, Wackenhutt, EO, Wackendude, mol, Hillal, GGL, CTU,
botux, Virii, CCC, Blacklisted 411, virgin timber, PSYOPS, Internet
Underground, XS4ALL, Retinal Fetish, Fetish, Yobie, CTP, CATO, Phon-e,
Chicago Posse, l0ck, spook keywords, PLA, TDYC, W3, CUD, CdC, Weekly
World News, World net Daily, Zen, World Domination, Dead, GRU, M72750,
Salsa, 7, Blowfish, Gorelick, Glock, Ft. Meade, press-release,
Thinkfest, Indigo, wire transfer, e-cash, Bubba the Love Sponge,
Digicash, zip, SWAT, Ortega, PPP, crypto-anarchy, AT&T, SGI, SUN, MCI,
Blacknet, Liddleman, KLM, Blackbird, plutonium, Texas, jihad, SDI, Uzi,
Fort Meade, supercomputer, bullion, 3, Blackmednet, Propaganda, ABC,
Satellite phones, Planet-1, cryptanalysis, nuclear, FBI, Panama,
fissionable, Sears Tower, NORAD, Delta Force, SEAL, virtual, Dolch,
secure shell, screws, Black-Ops, Area51, SABC, basement, data-haven,
black-bag, TEMPSET, Goodwin, rebels, ID, MD5, IDEA, garbage, market,
beef, Stego, unclassified, utopia, orthodox, Alica, SHA, Global,
gorilla, Bob, Pseudonyms, MITM, Gray Data, VLSI, mega, Leitrim, Yakima,
Sugar Grove, Cowboy, Gist, 8182, Gatt, Platform, 1911, Geraldton, UKUSA,
veggie, 3848, Morwenstow, Consul, Oratory, Pine Gap, Menwith, Mantis,
DSD, BVD, 1984, Flintlock, cybercash, government, hate, speedbump,
illuminati, president, freedom, cocaine, $, Roswell, ESN, COS, E.T.,
credit card, b9, fraud, Assasinate, virus, anarchy, rogue, mailbomb,
888, Chelsea, 1997, Whitewater, MOD, York, plutonium, William Gates,
clone, BATF, SGDN, Nike, Atlas, Delta, TWA, Kiwi, PGP 2.6.2., PGP 5.0i,
PGP 5.1, siliconpimp, Lynch, 414, Face, Pixar, IRIDF, eternity server,
Skytel, Yukon, Templeton, LUK, Cohiba, Soros, Standford, niche, 51, H&K,
USP, ^, sardine, bank, EUB, USP, PCS, NRO, Red Cell, Glock 26, snuffle,
Patel, package, ISI, INR, INS,
IRS, GRU, RUOP, GSS, NSP, SRI, Ronco, Armani, BOSS, Chobetsu, FBIS, BND,
SISDE, FSB, BfV, IB, froglegs, JITEM, SADF, advise, TUSA, HoHoCon,
SISMI, FIS, MSW, Spyderco, UOP, SSCI, NIMA, MOIS, SVR, SIN, advisors,
SAP, OAU, PFS, Aladdin, chameleon man, Hutsul, CESID, Bess, rail gun,
Peering, 17, 312, NB, CBM, CTP, Sardine, SBIRS, SGDN, ADIU, DEADBEEF,
IDP, IDF, Halibut, SONANGOL, Flu, &, Loin, PGP 5.53, EG&G, AIEWS, AMW,
WORM, MP5K-SD, 1071, WINGS, cdi, DynCorp, UXO, Ti, THAAD, package,
chosen, PRIME, SURVIAC, and at last:
Hello to all my friends and
fans in domestic surveillance!
***message ends***\