Re: Hacktivism list questionnaire..?

From Kirk Bailey <idiot1@netzero.net>
Date Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:56:35 -0400
Organization Silas Dent Memorial Cabal of ERIS Esoteric and Hot dog boiling society
References <199910210056.KAA04074@canberra.start.com.au>

[: hacktivism :]

How odd, we also manufacture crack cocaine, and sell it to the CIA for
assorted fundraisers. We are doing this as a hobby to raise enough money
to build our very own FASR BREEDER REACTOR to test INTRUSION TCHNIQUES
so we can figure out how to STEAL SPENT FUEL RODS for NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL
of third world micronations.

Other than that, it's pretty dull around here; how's tricks up your end
of the REDZONE?

--
Respectfully,

Rev Dr Kird D Bailey MsD KsC

* Ye shall know the truth,                *
*       and the truth shall set ye free.  *
*                Where I Is:              *
*        http://gipco.webjump.com/        *
*            to talk at me some:          *
*        mailto:idiot1@netzero.net        *
*     mailto:deliberatus@altavista.net    *
*    mailto:lobias1@juno.com (no files)   *
* Within the sweep of their sword,        *
*          EACH man is an Ubar. Disarm?   *
********************Fnord******************

The following is dedicated to the snoops who monitor all our email, in
the hopes that it wastes their time. PLEASE copy this to your sig file
and trip their catwiskers also.

Waihopai, INFOSEC, Information Security, Information Warfare, IW, IS,
Priavacy, Information Terrorism, Terrorism Defensive Information,
Defense Information Warfare,
Offensive Information, Offensive Information Warfare,
National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, Reno, Compsec, Computer
Terrorism, Firewalls,
Secure Internet Connections, ISS, Passwords,
to trigger DefCon V, Hackers, Encryption, Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA,
S/Key, SSL, FBI, Secret Service, USSS, Defcon, Military, White House,
Undercover, NCCS, Mayfly, PGP, Cypherpunk, PEM, RSA, Perl-RSA, MSNBC,
bet, AOL, AOL TOS, CIS, CBOT, AIMSX, STARLAN, 3B2, BITNET, COSMOS,
DATTA, E911, FCIC, HTCIA, IACIS, UT/RUS, JANET, JICC,
ReMOB, LEETAC, UTU, VNET, BRLO, BZ, CANSLO, CBNRC, CIDA, JAVA, Active X,
Compsec 97, LLC, DERA, Mavricks, Meta-hackers, ^?, Steve Case, Tools,
Telex, COINTELPRO,
Military Intelligence, Scully, Flame, Infowar, Bubba, Freeh, Archives,
Sundevil, jack, Investigation, ISACA, NCSA, spook words, Verisign,
Secure, ASIO, Lebed, ICE, NRO, Lexis-Nexis, NSCT, SCIF, FLiR, Lacrosse,
The Company, Flashbangs, HRT, DIA, USCOI, CID, BOP, FINCEN, FLETC, NIJ,
ACC, AFSPC, BMDO, NAVWAN, NRL, RL, AVWCWPNS, NSWC, USAFA, AHPCRC, ARPA,
LABLINK, USACIL, USCG, NRC,
~, CDC, DOE, FMS, HPCC, NTIS, SEL, USCODE, CISE, SIRC, CIM, ISN, DJC,
SGC, UNCPCJ, CFC, DREO, CDA, DRA, SHAPE, SACLANT, BECCA, DCJFTF, HALO,
HAHO, FKS, 868, GCHQ, DITSA, SORT, AMEMB, NSG, HIC, EDI, SAS, SBS, UDT,
GOE, DOE, GEO, Masuda, Forte, AT, GIGN, Exon Shell, CQB, CONUS, CTU,
RCMP, GRU, SASR, GSG-9, 22nd SAS, GEOS, EADA, BBE, STEP, Echelon,
Dictionary, MD2, MD4, MDA,
MYK, 747,777, 767, MI5, 737, MI6, 757, Kh-11, Shayet-13, SADMS, domestic
Spetznaz operations, Recce, 707, CIO, NOCS, Halcon, Duress, RAID,
Psyops, grom, D-11, SERT, VIP, ARC, S.E.T. Team, MP5k, DREC, DEVGRP, DF,
DSD, FDM, GRU, LRTS, SIGDEV, NACSI, PSAC, PTT, RFI, SIGDASYS, TDM.
SUKLO, SUSLO, TELINT, TEXTA. ELF, LF, MF, VHF, UHF, SHF, SASP, WANK,
Colonel, domestic disruption, smuggle, 15kg,
ammonium nitrate shipment, Pretoria, M-14, enigma, Bletchley Park,
Clandestine, nkvd, argus, afsatcom, CQB, NVD, Counter Terrorism
Security, Rapid Reaction, Corporate Security, Police, sniper, PPS, ASIS,
ASLET, TSCM, Security Consulting, High Security, Security Evaluation,
Electronic Surveillance, MI-17,
Counterterrorism, spies, eavesdropping, debugging, interception, COCOT,
rhost, rhosts, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, Gamma, Gorizont,
Guppy,
Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Cornflower,
Daisy, Egret, Iris, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M.,Sphinx,
Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG,
Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, csystems, passwd,
2600 Magazine, Competitor, EO, Chan, Alouette,executive, Event Security,
Mace, Cap-Stun,
stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE,
Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable &
Wireless, CSE, Embassy, ETA, Snuff Porno, Fax, finks, Fax encryption,
white noise, pink noise, CRA, M.P.R.I., top secret, Mossberg, do a
number 3,50BMG, Macintosh Security, Information theory, Macintosh
Internet Security, Macintosh Firewalls, Unix Security, VIP Protection,
SIG, sweep, Medco, TRD, TDR, sweeping, TELINT, Audiotel, Harvard, 1080H,
SWS, Asset, Satellite imagery, force, Cypheracking, Coderpunks, TRW,
remailers, replay, redheads, RX-7, explicit, FLAME, Pornstars, AVN,
Playboy, Anonymous, Sex, chaining, codes, Nuclear, 20, subversives,
SLIP, toad, fish, data havens, unix, formula c, formula a, formula b,
formula d, the, Elvis, quiche, DES, 1*, NATIA, NATOA, sneakers,
Counterintelligence, industrial espionage, PI, TSCI, industrial
intelligence, H.N.P., a Juiliett Class
Submarine, Statoned in Scotland, this boomer can be penetrtated. Locks,
loch, Ingram Mac-10, sigvoice, ssa, E.O.D., SEMTEX, penrep, racal, OTP,
OSS, Blowpipe, CCS, GSA, Kilo Class, squib, primacord, RSP, Becker,
Nerd, fangs, Austin, Comirex, GPMG, Speakeasy, Detcord, humint, GEODSS,
Plastique, SORO, M5, ANC, zone, SBI, DSS, S.A.I.C., Minox, Keyhole, SAR,
Rand Corporation, Wackenhutt, EO, Wackendude, mol, Hillal, GGL, CTU,
botux, Virii, CCC, Blacklisted 411, virgin timber, PSYOPS, Internet
Underground, XS4ALL, Retinal Fetish, Fetish, Yobie, CTP, CATO, Phon-e,
Chicago Posse, l0ck, spook keywords, PLA, TDYC, W3, CUD, CdC, Weekly
World News, World net Daily, Zen, World Domination, Dead, GRU, M72750,
Salsa, 7, Blowfish, Gorelick, Glock, Ft. Meade, press-release,
Thinkfest, Indigo, wire transfer, e-cash, Bubba the Love Sponge,
Digicash, zip, SWAT, Ortega, PPP, crypto-anarchy, AT&T, SGI, SUN, MCI,
Blacknet, Liddleman, KLM, Blackbird, plutonium, Texas, jihad, SDI, Uzi,
Fort Meade, supercomputer, bullion, 3, Blackmednet, Propaganda, ABC,
Satellite phones, Planet-1, cryptanalysis, nuclear, FBI, Panama,
fissionable, Sears Tower, NORAD, Delta Force, SEAL, virtual, Dolch,
secure shell, screws, Black-Ops, Area51, SABC, basement, data-haven,
black-bag, TEMPSET, Goodwin, rebels, ID, MD5, IDEA, garbage, market,
beef, Stego, unclassified, utopia, orthodox, Alica, SHA, Global,
gorilla, Bob, Pseudonyms, MITM, Gray Data, VLSI, mega, Leitrim, Yakima,
Sugar Grove, Cowboy, Gist, 8182, Gatt, Platform, 1911, Geraldton, UKUSA,
veggie, 3848, Morwenstow, Consul, Oratory, Pine Gap, Menwith, Mantis,
DSD, BVD, 1984, Flintlock, cybercash, government, hate, speedbump,
illuminati, president, freedom, cocaine, $, Roswell, ESN, COS, E.T.,
credit card, b9, fraud, Assasinate, virus, anarchy, rogue, mailbomb,
888, Chelsea, 1997, Whitewater, MOD, York, plutonium, William Gates,
clone, BATF, SGDN, Nike, Atlas, Delta, TWA, Kiwi, PGP 2.6.2., PGP 5.0i,
PGP 5.1, siliconpimp, Lynch, 414, Face, Pixar, IRIDF, eternity server,
Skytel, Yukon, Templeton, LUK, Cohiba, Soros, Standford, niche, 51, H&K,
USP, ^, sardine, bank, EUB, USP, PCS, NRO, Red Cell, Glock 26, snuffle,
Patel, package, ISI, INR, INS,
IRS, GRU, RUOP, GSS, NSP, SRI, Ronco, Armani, BOSS, Chobetsu, FBIS, BND,
SISDE, FSB, BfV, IB, froglegs, JITEM, SADF, advise, TUSA, HoHoCon,
SISMI, FIS, MSW, Spyderco, UOP, SSCI, NIMA, MOIS, SVR, SIN, advisors,
SAP, OAU, PFS, Aladdin, chameleon man, Hutsul, CESID, Bess, rail gun,
Peering, 17, 312, NB, CBM, CTP, Sardine, SBIRS, SGDN, ADIU, DEADBEEF,
IDP, IDF, Halibut, SONANGOL, Flu, &, Loin, PGP 5.53, EG&G, AIEWS, AMW,
WORM, MP5K-SD, 1071, WINGS, cdi, DynCorp, UXO, Ti, THAAD, package,
chosen, PRIME, SURVIAC, and at last:
Hello to all my friends and
fans in domestic surveillance!
***message ends***\