unhappy jam tao day!

From pj lilley <pj@tao.ca>
Date Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:23:47 +0000 (GMT)
In-reply-to <714fa8ce.2540879c@aol.com>

[: hacktivism :]

oh, for crying out loud!  is everyone going to post your stupid word list
to TAO lists all day????   fuck off, you're wasting system resources.
at LEAST send yer shit around to *government* servers if you're going to
insist on the vanity of it!  i'm with ted -- this is a most arrogant
american-centric exercise in disinformation.    Chuck -- if you'd really
like to support Anti-Police Brutality day, why not write a paragraph or
two about it for the upcoming tao newsletter?

-=pj=-

ps. stefan, i'm not trying to "narrow the scope" so much as actually do
something effective.  you seem intent on organizing a spam of tao.  kinda
like the time you jammed the hack-the-planet lan with your silly java
action.  you're only inconveniencing those you claim to be helping.  i
remember your "defense" of mumia, as well.  spittle? me being restrained?
why don't you just chalk it up to PMS?  ugh.  don't you read the critiques
people send you?  you seem to studiously ignore reason.