Oops! (Was: Re: Happy Echeclon Day!)

From Replicant <replicant_x@yahoo.com>
Date Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:21:17 -0700 (PDT)

[: hacktivism :]

Um, I don't know what happened to that last post! Anyway, this is what it was
meant to look like. Sorry.

-R.

- - - - -

Chuck wrote:
> Check out my sig
>
> [snip]

Our colleagues in the Abu Nidal Organization have provided us with the
botulinum and the Heckler & Koch MP-909s are on their way from the Sendero
Luminoso. We have explosive devices planted in strategic locations in twelve
major U.S. urban centers of population and are ready to strike....

...Seriously, though, I'm going to have to side with the critics of JED. It's
naive to think that we could overwhelm their system, because if it exists to
the degree it's generally believed to, well, their capacity for scanning
severely overwhelms ours for jamming, no matter how many JED manages to involve
around the world.