Re: Let's get to work

From Grant Bayley <gbayley@ausmac.net>
Date Mon, 11 Oct 1999 03:03:30 +1000 (EST)
In-reply-to <Pine.LNX.4.04.9910110246230.30311-100000@ausmac.net>

[: hacktivism :]

Hehe..

After that last post I guess the cat is out of the bag...

Please feel free to have a look at my preliminary page at:

	http://www.echelon.wiretapped.net/

Most of the page consists of laslo's links at this time, but I'm sorting
through them and adding comments where necessary.  I'll also be
categorising them a little more, probably tomorrow (it's 2am here in
Australia).

Also, if you have any suggestions for extra content in the gibberish
generator, please feel free to email me privately about it.  This should
take the form of more lines to add in or more scary-sounding organisations
that would raise a few red flags...:

	http://www.echelon.wiretapped.net/echelon.cgi

Have fun,

Grant