Re: Let's get to work

From Chuck0 <chuck@tao.ca>
Date Fri, 08 Oct 1999 15:11:52 -0400
References <Pine.LNX.4.10.9910081446460.15225-100000@dojo.tao.ca>

[: hacktivism :]

jesse hirsh wrote:

> [: hacktivism :]
>
> On Fri, 8 Oct 1999, Robert Kemp wrote:
>
> > I agree that a hacktivism news list would be a good idea.
>
> as previously mentioned on this list, we already run news@tao.ca
> which is an appropriate forum for 'hacktivism news'
>
> i also think the hacktivism@tao.ca is much closer to being the 'robert
> kemp' list than anything to do with hacktivism...

> [: for unsubscribe instructions or list info consult the list FAQ :]
> [: http://hacktivism.tao.ca/ :]

I like the hactivism list as it currently stands. I suggest that other
hactivists, who must be computer-savvy people, use the threaded mail
functions of their mail software as well as any rules or filters to
screen out posters you don't like.

I get over 300 messages each day, from dozens of lists. The
signal-to-noise ratio on this list is still pretty good.

Just because we can fix it, doesn't mean that we have to break it.

--
Chuck0

Alternative Press Review
http://flag.blackened.net/apr/

Free Leonard Peltier!

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree
that it exhibits anarchistic traits."
        - Jens Bjørneboe