Re: Jam Echelon Day [The Disinformation Has Begun]

From Chuck0 <chuck@tao.ca>
Date Wed, 06 Oct 1999 15:36:31 -0400
Cc earthfirst@igc.org, under_the_gun@onelist.com, Lascars@iquebec.com
References <19991006192332.27554.qmail@hotmail.com>

[: hacktivism :]

Didn't this event originate from discussions on this list? If so, it
would be worthwhile to ask Wired to run a correction.

It really bother me when somebody takes over a good idea for their own
purposes.

Chuck0
Mid-Atlantic Infoshop
http://www.infoshop.org/

--
Chuck0

Alternative Press Review
http://flag.blackened.net/apr/

Free Leonard Peltier!

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree
that it exhibits anarchistic traits."
        - Jens Bjørneboe