Re: To do...

From Benjamin Geer <benjamin.geer@mindspring.com>
Date Wed, 06 Oct 1999 03:07:57 -0400
References <199910052343.QAA07939@hipmail13.gohip.com>

[: hacktivism :]

Direct Action wrote:

> I'm working on a web site entitled 'Direct Action Resource Site', which will have info.
>relating to hacktivism, liberation struggles, and useful resources on the net.  Any
>help/ideas/contributions would be appreciated.

You might be interested in this:

"ADiCT (Anarchist's Distributed event Calendar) is a shared event
calendar system for independent organisations.  Each organisation is
able to edit and control their own events and merge other organisations'
events together with their own.  In this way there is no central
organisation which maintains and controls the full list of events."

http://www.sslug.dk/adict/

--
benjamin.geer@mindspring.com
Public key at http://bgeer.com