Re: successfully echelonised

From Mark Jeftovic <markjr@privateworld.com>
Date Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:09:37 -0400 (EDT)
In-reply-to <37F3C859.1ED7@lola.phy.queensu.ca>
Organization Private World Communications

[: hacktivism :]

On 30-Sep-99 Brad Waugh wrote:

> Likewise, an e-mail of the type titled "Earn Cold Hard Cash" could do
> the trick.  Here is an example found recently at
> http://www.tao.ca/~kdawg/nestle.html  (for example sake only).

Part of the point with my idea was that the message to be forwarded in itself
contained numerous echelon tripping key-words.

Having said that I don't believe I've gotten around to stating my skepticism
that the echelon project actively monitors email transmissions. Does it
come out and say that in any of the articles? I haven't had a chance to
check yet.

-mark

---
|||| mark jeftovic    (MJ177)   ====  http://stuntpope.cyberpunk.cc/      ||||