Re: security -

From rdom <rdom@thing.net>
Date Sat, 25 Sep 1999 14:22:00 -0700
References <fe647e78.251e5b76@aol.com>

[: hacktivism :]

>>Does echelon exist? [yes]

yes the echelon_community functions to sort out the secrets of its own
desire--more secrets.

the truth is a burden that echelon cannot re_configure into its matrix_crypt.

the zapatistas have used the truth to hack into the perfect dictatorship of
mexico.

yes flooding all levels of the trans_bunker cores with the truth will cause a
disturbance.

this is what the fbi once called : [ a world wide electroinic insurrection] = the
truth on_line

click=action

over and out,