Re: WildWeb article (21/9/99)

From Chuck0 <chuck@tao.ca>
Date Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:48:28 -0400
References <LOBBKJFGNNPEEKDNFLIOMEJLCDAA.grugnog@tao.ca>

[: hacktivism :]

Ack! More crap journalism. Somebody must have fed this person a line
about EDT. Don't believe the hype!

I find the work being done by RTmark.com to be more inspiring and
effective than the liberalism of EDT.

Chuck0

--
Chuck0

Alternative Press Review
http://flag.blackened.net/apr/

Free Leonard Peltier!

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree
that it exhibits anarchistic traits."
        - Jens Bjørneboe