Re: THE NSA SHOW

From Chuck0 <chuck@tao.ca>
Date Wed, 15 Sep 1999 16:03:52 -0400
References <37DFEAD3.C5C0127A@thing.net>

[: hacktivism :]

ricardo dominguez wrote:

> [: hacktivism :]
>
> THE NSA SHOW
>     The Revenge
>     of Crystal City
>     by The Electronic Disturbance
>     Theater - 09/15/1999
>     [columns]
>
>     While the rest of the net.art.activism
>     gang was partying in Linz, Austria at
>     this year's Ars Electronica Festival,
>     two members of the Electronic
>     Disturbance Theater hunkered down just
>     a mile and half from the core of the
>     Pentagon to interact with .mil, .gov,
>     and .com entities.

My condolences to you guys for having to visit Crystal City. Washington,
DC can be a pretty nice place, even despite the always present apparatus
of control.

As I write this, I'm only 3 blocks from the White House. Yes, there are
anarchists working in D.C., more than you would think. ;-)

It's worthwhile talking to the .mil types, because some of them will
eventually defect to our side. I know, because I know a few ex-intel
people who are now anarchists. ;-)

--
Chuck0

Alternative Press Review
http://flag.blackened.net/apr/

Free Leonard Peltier!

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree
that it exhibits anarchistic traits."
        - Jens Bjørneboe