RE: Timorese 'hacktivists' warn of revenge

From "Troy, Kirk" <kirk.troy@corp.rmi.net>
Date Mon, 30 Aug 1999 07:39:28 -0600

[: hacktivism :]

Since my wife is a Chinese-Indonesian from Jakarta I did a little boning up
on Indonesia when I was working with Intelligence in the Air Force.  And I
really cannot believe that Australia supported this invasion.

Well it looks like things are going fairly peaceful in the polls.  So
hopefully nothing will come of it.

Kirk Troy

If I ever do become an evil overlord
one of my advisors will be an average