Re: Archiving...

From eric steenz <estiens@macalester.edu>
Date Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:32:50 -0500 (CDT)
In-reply-to <Pine.NEB.4.10.9908271109480.8204-100000@nsa.secret.org>

[: hacktivism :]

> Are we archiving this list?
> We should.  Partially for reference, and it would probably discourage us
> from trying to assume that this is somehow private or secure information.

Come on, we have to have at least a few days before the feds and the
spooks get on here :)

Just add it to my file boys! :) :)

Peace Love Power Magick (R)evolution
Eric

-Eric Stiens-	   (estiens@macalester.edu)

"To be governed is to be watched, inspected, spied upon, directed,
law-driven, numbered, regulated, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at,
controlled, checked, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures
that have neither the right nor the wisdom nor the virtue to do so"
                    		 -Pierre-Joseph Proudhon-

"Music is sort of the last pure thing on earth."
				 -Trey Anastasio-

[: http://www.tao.ca/~grugnog/hacktivism/ :]