Re: Oil companies above the law

From Stephen Kawamoto <shkawamoto@yahoo.com>
Date Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:28:35 -0800 (PST)

[: hacktivism :]

this is why yugoslavia was balkanized and broken up
into manageable pices.  the FRY has resources the US
needs.

if milosevic wasn't the leader, then another leader
would have been made Hitler's successor just as the Us
media built up Hitler.

today, serbia is run by people who still protect
milosevic and wish not to be dominated by America even
though they toe a more democratic line.

in the arabic countries that supply most of our fuel,
you must remember American helped bring the Muslim
Kalifate to an end and helped create enmity between
Jews and Arabs in doing so.

Hence the fierce anti-Semitism combined with fanatical
anti-Westernism and the propanda of falsehoods you see
in fundamentalist Islam.

If you are not a believer of Allah, you are kafir and
jihad means first you must submit to virtuous Muslims
and pay them tribute.  Otherwise, they are justified
in ridding the world of unbelievers.

The Arabs gave us an easier way of counting, which
helps in economics and math.  Roman counting methods
suck, so this also reflect on Roman laws especially
regarding marriage and virginity.