Re: Thoughts on Security

From rhiannen wyrcat <rhiannen@gw.total-web.net>
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2001 21:15:09 -0500

[: hacktivism :]

some of the below aren't precisely what you're looking for,
but are included for background interest, or ideas which may
help in forming more precise questions for search engines,
etc.....

general topical reading:
http://www.fool.com/research/2000/foolsden001003.htm
http://www.guardcentral.com/pressrel/prerel.shtml
http://www.unu.edu/unupress/marketforces.html
http://www.nautilus.org/info-policy/workshop/papers/deibert.html
http://journal.law.ufl.edu/~techlaw/3-2/kokka.html

general reading - market views (starting points):
http://www.gartner.com/gg/static/itjournal/mqindex.html
http://www.hoovers.com/co/capsule/1/0,2163,57671,00.html

general reading - security views:
http://www.ddj.com/topics/security/
http://www.securityspace.com/
http://tisc.corecom.com/insight.html
http://www.securityfocus.com/frames/index.html?focus=basics
 (The Basics tab from main page)

other marketroid releases:
http://www.foster-melliar.com/updates/security/hotnews.htm
http://www.riverstonenet.com/solutions/eonline.shtml
http://www.rsasecurity.com/developers/total-solution/quotes.html

eh, as requested, they're places to start - hope you like
reading...

rhia