Re: Living in the mind of Big Brother -HBPPM-

From john doe <iamwhoiam_@hotmail.com>
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 21:19:13 GMT

[: hacktivism :]

yet, it has always been assumed that the "BIG BROTHER" is evil, this term
dates back to ham radio days when operaters saw the FCC in the area and
would warn fellow operators by refering to the FCC as big brother. The FCC
was not there to bust peoples chops so much as to make sure that people
followed the rules so that things like police, and emergency commications
were not disrupted. Do I think there is a big brother, yes, do I think that
big brother is needed HELL YES, as long as big brother is resposible to our
elected officals about what it is up to and is controled by them and that
the goverment is open about what big brother is doing. It is when big
brother has a agenda of its own that it is evil.A corporate big brother
should be fought at all costs to include bloodshed as such an intenty would
infringe upon the right of privacy. Though if you were to look the right to
privacy is not garunteed in the US. only Life, Liberity, and the pursuit of
happiness