WTO protest

From ZoeScanner <zoescanner@yahoo.com>
Date Mon, 6 Nov 2000 19:13:57 -0800 (PST)

[: hacktivism :]

Greetz!
           This may be useful...
Come one, come all...turnout numbers means
something!

Peace
ZS
************

From: cab x <cab@start.com.au>
To: "wildcat@lists.tao.ca" <wildcat@lists.tao.ca>

CC: "ruglist@listbot.com" <ruglist@listbot.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 0:18 +1000
Subject: World Bank Protest

WORLD BANK PROTEST

Dr Mamphela Ramphele, managing Director of the
World Bank is speaking
at a public meeting on Wednesday 8 November 2000
@ the Adelaide Town
Hall, 4.30 pm..

The S11 Alliance have organised a PROTEST against

this insulting PR
exercise the World Bank is using to justify its
murderous policies.
We will be handing out information and joining
the meeting to
challenge the lies and distortions their hired
mouthpiece will be
spouting, street theatre will be happening
outside with some inventive
props and a character we all know and fear?  Meet

at Victoria square @
4.00 pm if you want to join the fun which will be

under way by 4.30,
the meeting starts at 5.30.

Anybody who is interested in buying a copy of the

Reclaim the Streets
Video contact Robyn on:

sandytofu@yahoo.com

cost $35.00

Get your free Australian email account at
http://www.start.com.au

=====
Carpe'Deiem!