Re: real changes

From Agent Smiley <skywalker@disinfo.net>
Date 18 Sep 2000 22:45:56 -0000

[: hacktivism :]

On Sat, 16 Sep 2000 05:25:32 +0100 lsi <lsi@lsi.clara.net> wrote:
>[: hacktivism :]
>
>...so, once we know the solution requires social change, rather
>than better police work, we can do something constructive.

i.e. healing...

>Nobody can say what sort of social change is required, but nobody
>has to --

umm...do unto others as you would have them do unto you?

all that is necessary is awareness that change is
>required, and the ability to change.... and then society will evolve
>into a form better suited to the environment it finds itself in.
>
>[environment = five interdependent factors: natural (climate etc),
>economic, social, technological, political]
>
>core point = let society evolve

people are capable of self-metaprogramming [i.e. replacing or merely losing memes and/or beliefs that are no longer useful]...

society is an accumulation of manifestations of 6 billion people's habits...

change yourself and you change the world...

elementary, mr. watson...