Re: IS MAFIABOY REAL OR A CREATION OF THE MEDIA? 2600.com

From Legba Carrefour <legba@vt.edu>
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2000 23:03:09 -0400

[: hacktivism :]

I hope it wasn't him. I'm rooting for whomever did it to get away,
grow up, mature, become more educated and then employ their skills in
ways which will favor the radical movement.

rdom@thing.net wrote:
> We'd like to officially express our skepticism
> on the recent arrest of a Montreal teenager for
> the Denial of Service attacks back in February.
[:quotesnip:]

--
::Legba Carrefour::

ICQ: 3882100