Re: Ehippies new DoS tools and information

From Brian Disagree <bdisagree@hotmail.com>
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2000 23:05:48 PST

[: hacktivism :]

I don't know why you assume I think it's okay to throw bricks at hate
groups, it's not unless they start the provocation. I never brought that up
someone else did. It's very laughable at best that you even think hate
groups deserve any rights at all, when one's agenda is not only hate but to
'get rid of' anyone who doesn't think like one's hate agenda, is pretty
scary, you can sit in your chair while they kill you, but there is no such
thing as free speech for hate groups. free speech for hate groups and free
speech is a different matter totally, we are talking about hate here, and
people who will use that hate to do anything to get rid of the people they
hate, i live in canada, and i hear about racist bullshit (and murders) quite
a bit, I'm sure the US hears it more because it was founded on racism, shit
never mind Canada was too, anyways sit in your chair and relax while the
hate mongers kill you...

Brian.

ps: I'll come to your aid, but I'm not going to be too sympathetic.

>From: Matt Doughty <doughtym@bsjkk.co.jp>
>You are obviously to blinded by hate of the groups in question,an
>understandable
>feeling, to even look at this at all reasonably.  this is a slippery slope
>line of reasoning of the worst kind. The idea of first its freedom of
>speech,
[: quotesnip :]