Re: Ehippies new DoS tools and information

From ZoeScanner <zoescanner@yahoo.com>
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2000 04:26:55 -0800 (PST)

[: hacktivism :]

Greetz!    I support E-hippies...(in fact i kinda
am one myself)....These guys do a great
service...Ddos  actually is a great
tool...SOMEtimes. As with ALL tools...it depends
on what for & how you use them.  Dos? It has it's
purpose. As the "answer to everything"? Har!I
think not.  Yet..it should not be discarded so
quickly. Yes...we are Mainly about gathering &
spreading info to educate everybody..or Should
be. But. There comes a time here n there where
action is Also needed. *This in itself can also
be a teaching tool. I dont agree with a LOT of
BB's and Gov politics...still, I do not go off
crashing their sites as a rule...I Do take
certain"actions" in rare circumstances,like Peds,
& the WTO...things like that.Just to let them
know not everybody "appreciates" em...Also...am a
Spam Bountyhunter...again...to only the
destructive kind....blab spam & BB advertising
gets off scott free.  I reserve my talents for
the destructive/malicious spammers.I like to blow
their "story and post my findings for everybody
to see...plus 'contact' these perps...they
usually retract  it then....these activities are
also part of H-Activism. And so are the tools.
How we use em makes the difference.
peace
ZoeScanner

--- "Alvaro [iso-8859-1] Muņoz-Aycuens Mtnz."
<alvarom@altavista.net> wrote:
> [: hacktivism :]
> Hi to all
> Bronc Buster wrote:
> > Hacktivism should not boil down to DoS attcks
> and script kiddie antics, it
> > should be about making changes and informing
> people.
> Sure, I always thought that this is the point
> about hacktivism, use the
> Internet/Tech Revolution to archive that.

[quotesnip]