Re: Lizzi lizzi bo bizzi.

From Lorax Agrivane <lorax@dojo.tao.ca>
Date Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:40:24 +0000 (GMT)

[: hacktivism :]

On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Lizzi wrote:

> since most of you claim you know what your
> doing-3 questions...1.what's the best langage to
> use for hacking (non-script kiddie)? how do you
> avoid being traced?  and how do you trace others?

I am probably feeding a troll here... *sigh*, but anyway:

1.  English is probably one of your better choices, because
	of its dominance in NA,  but picking up a few others,
	if only to the point of reading them will help when
	you study computer science / cryptography papers.

2.  One point I will make is quite simple.

	"Don't do it from your own systems."

3.  Use the telephone.  "Hello I am Foo, there are Blah coming
	from device A on network X and doing Bad Things to
	device B on network Y."

Seriously, learn how TCP and the other protocols work.
There is no magic involved, you must learn.

Luckily there are some really excellent resources avaiable to learn
from, and are freely accessable on this internet thing.  A search
on google will probably get you off to an excellent start.

The best programming language to use is the one you are most comfortable
with...  become comfortable with C.  Then learn Assembly for a couple of
chipsets.  The lower and wider your knowledge the better off you will be.

---
Lorax
Vg vf bsgra orfg abg gb fgneg n dhrfg sbe xabjyrqtr jvgu n fnepnfgvp pbzzrag.