Re: www.elitecalendar.com hacked!

From Matt Doughty <doughtym@bsjkk.co.jp>
Date Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:30:42 +0900

[: hacktivism :]

On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 07:00:54PM -0800, Lizzi wrote:
> [: hacktivism :]
>
> since most of you claim you know what your
> doing-3 questions...
Actually, I have seen very few claims of that sort here....
>1.what's the best langage to
> use for hacking (non-script kiddie)? how do you
> avoid being traced?  and how do you trace others?
I'm in vaguely good mood so I will answer your questions.

1. depends on more things than I care to count... In short there
   isn't an answer and even if there was I'm not sure anyone would
   agree. You will find alot of example code in C. Oh and script kiddies
   don't use any language.. thats what makes them script kiddies..
2. hmm... go buy a good book on TCP/IP programming and come back when
   you have read it cover to cover.... My guess is you won't need to...
   of course this might become irrelevant if ISPs get off their ass and
   block outward bound spoofed packets at their own routers....

3. See above... note if ISPs get their act together it will be very easy to
   trace others... Otherwise, unless you have alot of resources you can bring
   to bare quickly forget tracing anyone...

I somehow doubt this really helps you...

-wyn