~e; psychic machines

From brian carroll <human@electronetwork.org>
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:18:52 -0600
In-reply-to <p06210207be3a07605ff3@[192.168.0.2]>

'Can This Black Box See Into the Future?': // thanks! *
http://www.rednova.com/news/display/?id=126649#121

'Although many would consider the project's aims to be little more than
fools' gold, it has still attracted a roster of 75 respected scientists
from 41 different nations. Researchers from Princeton - where Einstein
spent much of his career - work alongside scientists from universities
in Britain, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Germany. The project is
also the most rigorous and longest-running investigation ever into the
potential powers of the paranormal.

''There's plenty of evidence that time may run backwards,' says Prof
Bierman at the University of Amsterdam. 'And if it's possible for it to
happen in physics, then it can happen in our minds, too.'

'For what his [Dr Roger Nelson, emeritus researcher at Princeton
University in the United States, who is heading the research project
behind the 'black box' phenomenon] experiments appear to demonstrate is
that while we may all operate as individuals, we also appear to share
something far, far greater - a global consciousness. Some might call it
the mind of God.
'We're taught to be individualistic monsters,' he says. 'We're driven
by society to separate ourselves from each other. That's not right. We
may be connected together far more intimately than we realise.'

[and] Global Consciousness Project
Registering Coherence and Resonance in the World
- Global Correlations in Random Data
http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

  the electronetwork-list:  electromagnetism and culture...
  archives: http://archives.openflows.org/electronetwork-l/
  un/subscribe: http://www.electronetwork.org/list/