Re: ~e; closing the ~e-list

From "H S" <persgal@wanadoo.nl>
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:42:57 +0100
References <322C3110-7218-11D9-9ACE-0003936C456C@electronetwork.org>

Hi Brian,

It has been a terrific em-List!
But is consumes lots of time> a real (once a half year) magazine or smth
like that would be an idea too! A cooperation of many EM!
Personally I don't like Blogs.
All the best> like to see more EM Art> would also be a very good idea/theme
for a worldwide travelling Art exhibition (like www.massivechange.com )

Cheers,

Han Specks, The Netherlands

The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction:

"Owning the Weather" for Military Use

by Michel Chossudovsky

www.globalresearch.ca 27 September 2004

The URL of this article is: http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO409F.html

This article is follow-up on an earlier study by the author entitled
Washington's New World Order Weapons Have the Ability to Trigger Climate
Change, Third World Resurgence, January 2001,
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO201A.html

----

Environmental warfare is defined as the intentional modification or
manipulation of the natural ecology, such as climate and weather, earth
systems such as the ionosphere, magnetosphere, tectonic plate system, and/or
the triggering of seismic events (earthquakes) to cause intentional
physical, economic, and psycho-social, and physical destruction to an
intended target geophysical or population location, as part of strategic or
tactical war." (Eco News)

Uit een ander artikel van dezelfde site:

Dr. Nicholas Begich, co-author of the book Angels Don't Play This HAARP,
depicts HAARP as "a super-powerful radio wave beaming technology that lifts
areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam on them and then heating them.
Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything -
living and dead." This ability allows for better communication with
submarines and wide-area Earth-penetrating tomography (similar to radar)
that can be used to locate underground missile sites, bunkers and oil
reserves. Through his research he has come to the conclusion that HAARP has
the potential to jam global communication systems, change weather patterns
over large areas, interfere with wildlife migration patterns and negatively
affect human health. It is also capable of potentially triggering targeted
floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes. (11)