~e; closing the ~e-list

From brian carroll <human@electronetwork.org>
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:07:03 -0600
In-reply-to <Pine.GSO.4.60.0501290924310.26252@quarks>

thanks as always for joy for your support,
intriguing work and ideas. my first choice
would be to shut down the list for awhile.
when a blog is developed at a later date,
a one-time announcement could be e-mailed to
existing subscribers about the new forum...
i would prefer to close the list down, though
wanted to leave it open in case others wanted
or needed it. if there are no objections, a
sabbatical or vacation would be very pleasant
to restrategize, simplify, and clarify ideas.
brian

if there are no objections to closing the list,
i could proceed and then send an e-mail later to
notify current members when a new forum arrives...

(some things i want to focus on include ways to
visualize electromagnetism, learning more about
electronics, developing EM .edu-related content,
and a piece of research on EM and art that needs
to be finished, in addition to making some stuff,
such as sculptures, in hopes of exhibiting them.)

> dear brian,
>
> thanks for your ~e list and all the work you've put into it -- I think
> reincarnation at some point as a blog with rss/xml feeds is an
> excellent idea. in the mean time good luck with everything.
>
> best wishes,
> joy
> http://www.thebombproject.org

  the electronetwork-list:  electromagnetism and culture...
  archives: http://archives.openflows.org/electronetwork-l/
  un/subscribe: http://www.electronetwork.org/list/