Re: ~e; question EM newsletter

From Bert Hickman <bert.hickman@aquila.net>
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 14:07:33 -0500
In-reply-to <3F946F40-FD10-11D8-975E-0003930B031C@spybusters.com>
Organization Stoneridge Engineering
References <3F946F40-FD10-11D8-975E-0003930B031C@spybusters.com>
User-agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)

Brian,

I only recently began subscribing to your newsletter, and I've found
it to be entertaining, eye-opening, and very informative! Although my
primary interest is electromagnetic fields and their application, the
other areas you covered were like the icing on a cake - not essential,
but they added to the total enjoyment.

I hope you continue in the effort.

Best wishes,

-- Bert --
--
We specialize in UNIQUE items! Coins shrunk by huge magnetic fields,
Lichtenberg Figures ("Captured Lightning" in acrylic), & Out-of-Print

  the electromagnetic internetwork-list
  electromagnetism / infrastructure / civilization
  archives.openflows.org/electronetwork-l
  http://www.electronetwork.org/list/