RE: ~e; question EM newsletter

From "Kevin D. Murray" <murray@spybusters.com>
Date Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:45:23 -0400

Brian,

Your newsletter is educational, a mental catalyst and horizon-expanding. The Security section is my favorite of course, with The Arts being a close second. Maybe a reader poll could help the editing process by defining needs, thus making you job easier. Being a fellow newsletter creator, you have my complete empathy and admiration.

A mass communications professor once told me an interesting thing about the audience... "For every letter you receive from the audience, there are 100 more who think exactly the same thing but didn't write to you."

Keep count of the RE:s you receive on this thread.

Kevin

Kevin D. Murray - CPP, CFE, BCFE
Murray Associates
Eavesdropping Detection and