~e; call for EM-art support (.es)

From brian carroll <human@electronetwork.org>
Date Thu, 6 May 2004 11:10:17 -0500
Cc dennis summers <dennis@quantumdanceworks.com>

Artist looking for contacts in Spain.
I will be going to Spain this June and July and would like to put up a
Crying Post in Galicia (northwest part of Spain) in response to the
Prestige oil spill. (For more information on The Crying Post Project go
to http://www.thecryingpostproject.org) I need to contact someone who
lives in or near that area to help me with some very simple logistics
-basically to help me locate a place to put the post, and loan me a
shovel. If you know anyone, or know anyone who knows someone, that
might be able to help me out, that would be fantastic. They don't have
to be an artist or an activist, I have worked with a mix of people in
the past. Thanx for your help.

yours --dennis summers
dennis@quantumdanceworks.com

* please contact Dennis directly at the e-mail above.
several works are shown in the EM Assemblage exhibit:

The Crying Post project by Dennis Summers… (3)
http://www.electronetwork.org/assemblage/zone3/ds2.htm

Other electromagnetic works by Dennis Summers… (6)
http://www.electronetwork.org/assemblage/zone3/ds3.htm
  the electromagnetic internetwork-list
  electromagnetism / infrastructure / civilization
  archives.openflows.org/electronetwork-l
  http://www.electronetwork.org/list/