Re: ~e; Fwd: Electrical Wire Safety

From Arthur Elsenaar <arthur@iaaa.nl>
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:28:58 +0100
In-reply-to <E03B50C0-7457-11D8-A5C8-0003936C456C@electronetwork.org>
References <E03B50C0-7457-11D8-A5C8-0003936C456C@electronetwork.org>

>>     They put isolation transformers on pool lights for safety. If
>> they did
>> away with the grounded system, it would be the same as providing our
>> power
>> with an isolation transformer....and many lives would be saved.

even more lives would have been saved when AC wasn't based on 50/60 Hz,
the frequency our muscles like so much. When the frequency would have
been chosen 100 or 200 Hz or even higher, humans wouldn't suffer from
the -can't let go- phenomena when subjected to AC currents.

Arthur

  the electromagnetic internetwork-list
  electromagnetism / infrastructure / civilization
  archives.openflows.org/electronetwork-l
  http://www.electronetwork.org/list/