Re: ~e; Electromagnetic News & Views #28

From human being <human@electronetwork.org>
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 23:10:26 -0500
In-reply-to <20030527195449.F02E926690@openflows.org>

  hi Matthew, this work is intriguing, the first reminded me of an
  URL I recently bookmarked and maybe it is applicable to the
  quote on the page: "The basic conceptual plan of the work is
  to follow the events in the electromagnetic spectrum according
  to the daily changes in the ionosphere, which have a lot to do
  with the sun activity and present this immateriality as a acoustic
  and performative experience. The Signal-Sever! Machine is the
  sensor array and processing unit which receives radio waves,
  process, transforms them and send them back in a many
  different directions and forms." here it is:

 "ATMOSPHERIC ELECTROSTATICS"  by Lars Wåhlin contains chapters on Ben
Franklin, lightning, ball lightning, lightning protection, fairweather
electricity, and thundercloud charging. The electrochemical model of
thundercloud charging is proposed and is shown to be supported by
simple experiments.  QC 961.W34

ISBN 0 86380 042 4  (1986). Research Studies Press LTD., Letchworth,
Hertfordshire, England
ISBN 0 471 91202 6                John Wiley & Sons INC.
This 120 page book is available from Colutron Research for free
download below.
Preface Chap. 1  Chap.2  Chap.3  Chap.4  Chap.5  Chap.6  Chap.7  Index