Re: ~e; Sony designer talks in S.F./.US - Feb. 11th

From Howard Coffman <howard@fuelcell-info.com>
Date Tue, 4 Feb 2003 21:03:41 -0500
In-reply-to <148F9442-38A8-11D7-AEA1-0003936C456C@electronetwork.org>

Hello Brian,

Thought you might find this interesting. This is on the DoE Budget as it relates to fuel cells and hydrogen. Especially for an oil guy.

See attached.

I received this from the National Hydrogen Assn.

I have a text file if you want excerpts.

- Howard

>  forwarded without permission from the IDFORUM LIST.
>  it may be of interest to those in the San Francisco area,
>  a lecture by a Sony designer, and may or may provide
>  insight into decisions in research, design, and development
>  of electronic and electromagnetic consumer equipment. if
>  you go, let me know... (free lecture)... brian
>

>> Date Tue Feb 4, 2003  2:31:43  PM US/Central
>> To IDFORUM@YORKU.CA
>> Subject If you're in the SF Bay Area...Andy Proehl of Sony is
>speaking
>> Reply-To Industrial Design Forum <IDFORUM@YorkU.CA>
>>
>> What is the role of design throughout the product development
>process?
>> What
>> questions should be asked along the way? Have the questions changed
>> since
>> the growth of the Internet? Andy Proehl will speak about these
>> questions
>> and more in a talk about the design process at Sony's San Francisco
>> Design
>> Center.
>>
>> http://www.baychi.org/program#2
>>
>> Steve Portigal
>> http://www.portigal.com
>> http://www.portigal.com/FreshMeat.htm
>>

>  the electromagnetic internetwork-list
>  electromagnetism / infrastructure / civilization
>  archives.openflows.org/electronetwork-l
>       http://www.electronetwork.org/

Many thanks and best regards,

Howard Coffman